I’m a Mom. I know how it can be.
Fussy Kids (that’s two out of four in our home)
Fussy Husband (if it doesn’t have gravy, then it’s not dinner with my one. Seriously, the man will eat gravy with a salad!!)
The Mommy Guilt Game
We all play this silly guilt game. Berating ourselves for the things we do or don’t do. Feeding our family is one of those things.
You really want to get your family eating a little healthier, but you are just too darn busy, broke or just not ready to face the fussy eater issue.
Any disruption in our family routine can have your whole ‘Got this together’ Mommy Thing fall apart. Finger clicking fast.
It’s OK if you Aren’t ready
We started and failed countless times before our family started eating real food consistently.
So you won’t get any judgement from me if you aren’t ready to try the 7 Day Real Food Family Challenge. (You can read the ugly truth about how our family got started with Real Food here)
But … if you are even thinking about getting your family to eat a little healthier, like even a little bit, then get it anyway. Why not? It’s free.
It’s packed full of meal ideas, real food recipes (fussy kid approved too) and some of the best resources I could gather to help dominate this Mommy Job.
Why Should you take the Challenge?
After these 7 days are over, you and your family should notice these health benefits:
- You would have lost a little weight if you need to
- Skin will look clearer (awesome if you have teenagers) and plumper (super fantastic for wrinkles and tired eyes – I just turned 41 so lovin’ this one. A great diet it better than any wrinkle cream!)
- Your pooping schedule will become regular (couldn’t quite think of a better way to put this)
- You will all have more energy
- Your thoughts will be clear and less cluttered or overwhelmed.
- Even your sleeping pattern will improve as your body finds it’s natural rhythm.
What’s Included in the Free 7 Day Real Food Challenge Bundle:
I’ve packed a lot into the bundle. And it’s all Free.
- Printable 7 Day Real Food Meal Plan
- Printable Grocery List
- Printable Clean Eating Snack Ideas
- Fussy Eater Approved Real Food Recipes
- And tons of other resources (things that help me every day)
HOW TO GET STARTED NOW
Simply fill in the form below and I will send you all the tools you need to get started.