Clean eating, dairy free, wheat free and only 5 ingredients. These Clean Eating Peanut Butter biscuits are basically unicorns. High in protein pretty damn delicious any time of the day!
These cookies are seriously good! Pop them in the school lunchbox or serve them up as an afternoon snack with a hot cuppa. They are a tummy fulling, crunchy treat.
More Recipes You May Like
My youngest is a comfort eater. He LOVES food, any food. It makes him happy. He’s the kid I can take to any restaurant or dinner party and he will eat anything they offer. Steamed spinach? Sure, why not. Boiled cabbage. Awesome! Chopped kidney did you say? I’ll have seconds.
He makes me look good.
If it weren’t for my two fussy eaters, I would think I was rocking this Mommy thing. Nothing like kids to keep you grounded.
So when I find a recipe that EVERYONE loves, I do a little happy dance. Because that is not an all too regular occurrence round here. Typically, at least one member of my family is complaining quietly under their breath. That was me being funny. They never complain under their breath. Ahem.
I am obsessed with easy to make recipes. If you’ve tried a few of my recipes then you’ll see them pop up quite regularly. Two of my all time favorites are this Two Ingredient Pizza Dough and Three Ingredient Banana Pancakes.
Related Post: Two Ingredient Soft Tortillas
Once I became a Mom, I discovered the benefit of taking shortcuts whenever I could.
And I am not ashamed to admit this.
There are only so many daylight hours available. And after those baby years, I promised myself that I would never, ever forgo my sleep.
So, if I want a clean home, fed family and time to brush my teeth. Short cuts need to be had. And ingredient lists need to be short.
These Peanut Butter biscuits are all of that. Easy, only 5 ingredients and foolproof.
The 5 Ingredients you’re going to need
- One Egg
- Oat Bran (or regular oats if you’re stuck)
- peanut butter
- dessicated Coconut (a little finer than the shredded version)
- Raw Sugar (Yup, and before all the die hard Clean Eaters panic – this is why our family still eats sugar)
How to Make Clean Eating Peanut Butter Biscuits
STEP 1: Put all 5 ingredients into a bowl. Easy Enough.
STEP 2: Mix together. No qualifications needed. Even your kiddie helper can be trusted to mix this one without any flopping or failed bake.
STEP 3: Roll ’em in balls, squish with a fork and bake for 12 -15 min @ 180’C / 350F. If you make your balls around 1.5 inches / 4 cms, then you should get about 20 biscuits to a batch.
Don’t over squish. Just use your fork or fingers to gently flatten into a biscuit shape. Excuse the dodgy ruler. I pulled it out of my son’s pencil case for this picture.
More Easy Recipes
- TWO INGREDIENT Pizza Dough
- TWO INGREDIENT Tortillas
- THREE INGREDIENT Banana Pancakes
- TWO INGREDIENT Non-Toxic Slime
- 12 More THREE INGREDIENT Recipes ….
Chunky Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Baking Tray
- parchment paper
- 1 cup Peanut Butter 100% nuts
- 1 Egg Freerange, Large
- ½ cup Dessicated Coconut Shredded is OK, but you want it quite fine, so just blitz it in the food processor if your shredded coconut is too chunky
- 3 tablespoons Oat Flour This is just regular oats that’s been in the food processor to give it the consistency of flour
- 4 tablespoons Raw Sugar Or honey
- Preheat oven to 180 Celsius / 350 Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Roll into walnut sized balls and flatten slightly with your fingers.. Makes around 12 - 15 balls,depending on the size make them.
- Bake for around 12 – 15 min until biscuits are golden. SEE NOTE #1
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before moving them as the biscuits will harden as they cool.
- Check your biscuits at 10,12 and 15 minutes. Ovens can vary so keep a close eye on your biscuits in the final minutes to make sure they don’t burn.
- Once cooled, you can store in an air tight container for up to a week.