* We sometimes use affiliate links, so we may receive a commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. Check our disclosure for more info.
Clean Eating Spaghetti Bolognese. The Cheats Version. The exact one I make at least 2 – 3 times a month (maybe more if I’m really being honest). It’s fast, easy & healthy and I can get it on the table in under 30 minutes. Plus (And this is a big plus) if I make a little extra, I can pop it in the freezer for another day or pack it in lunchboxes for an easy school lunch.
THE SECRET OF GO TO MEALS
I have a few meals that I know I can get on the table fast. Like lightning kinda fast. They are healthy, tasty and guaranteed to go down without a fuss – and generally take 15 – 20 minutes from start to finish. I call these my “5PM PANIC Meals”. This is one of those meals!!
My Top 5 Go TO Meals:
1. Spaghetti Bolognaise (The Cheats Version)
2. Chinese Fried Rice
3. Pizza (with my world famous in our home two Ingredient Pizza Dough)
4. Tuna Salad Pockets
5. Sweet and Sticky Thai Noodles
Your Go To Recipe Book
It doesn’t matter how you do this, but just do it. Start a Binder, scribble in a notebook, tattoo it on your arm or staple it to the fridge (not really, but you get the idea). Start building a list of “Go TO Meals” that work for your family. When you find a recipe that’s fast, healthy and the family loves – Write it down. Trust me. If you don’t you will forget it! This little “Whats for dinner playbook” = no more stressful dinner times.
5PM PANIC RECIPE Binder (FREE Printable)
To make sure that you actually do this, you can get my Free Printable HERE:
5PM PANIC Recipe Binder to help get you started. I have pre-filled it with my top 6 Go To Meals that I can get on the table in under 30 minutes.
GET YOUR FREE COPY NOW
Clean Eating Spaghetti Bolognese (The Cheat Version for Busy Moms)
- 1 Bag Wholegrain Spaghetti
- 500 g Ground Beef
- 2 Carrots grated
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 6 – 8 mushrooms finely sliced
- 6 Mushrooms finely sliced
- 1 Bottle Organic Pasta Sauce
- Cook Pasta as per instructions on bag.
- Heat up Skillet on stove top. Add olive oil and ground beef. Cook until browned (about 12 -15min) add garlic, vegetables and fry until softened. Add Pasta Sauce. Turn down heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve with a fresh salad.