An everyday Clean Eating Chocolate Brownie Recipe that simply Rocks! Fudgy. Chocolaty. Everything you want your chocolate brownie to be. You are going to want to keep this recipe close because one batch is never enough. Don’t be fooled by how easy they are to make. You will want to make them again. And again.
These tasty beauties take around 20 min to make from start to finish.
They make the perfect not too decadent dessert or indulgent afternoon tea treat. The dense and chocolaty texture makes them perfect to eat on their own or served hot with a dollop of cream (my personal favorite) or ice cream.
The 6 Real Food Ingredients you will need
Self Raising Flour
Butter (or coconut oil)
A Brownie Up Close
I can’t upload the taste but I can get in real close to give you a good look at the dense, chocolate texture.
- Dry Ingredients
- 1 cup Plain flour
- 1/2 cup Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 cup Cocoa
- Wet Ingredients
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup melted butter (or coconut oil)
- 2 Eggs (lightly beaten with a fork)
- 2 Tablespoons warm water
- Preheat the oven to 175′ Celsius / 350 Fahrenheit
- Line a small baking tray with non stick baking paper
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry mix. Mix until just combined.
- Using a spatula, spread over the baking tray as evenly as possible.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve n their own or topped with cream or ice cream.