* We sometimes use affiliate links, so we may receive a commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. Check our disclosure for more info.
Whenever we make smoothies in our house, we pretty much grab whatever fruit we have and stick it in the blender. This peach pineapple smoothie now gets special treatment as only yellow or orange fruits are allowed, and the result is one of the the tastiest combinations that we’ve discovered – blending together peach, pineapple, banana and orange juice.
An Easy Healthy Smoothie
This smoothie most often gets made for breakfast in our house. If we’re short on time and I need to get breakfast into the kids in lightening speed, this smoothies a gem.
Making Smoothies Ahead Of Time
I don’t make smoothies ahead of time. I don’t think they keep well, and the kids agree they taste way better when they’re straight out of the blender. What you can do is prepare the fruit ahead of time, so all you need to do is wizz it up in your blender and in seconds you’ve got a fresh pineapple peach smoothie.
I use a blender like this Nutri Bullet. I cannot tell you how much I use this blender. I’m sure other blenders are great took, but I’m totally sold on this one.
Frozen fruit gets used a lot here. The beauty of frozen fruit is two fold: It’s not going to sit going off on your kitchen worktop and it acts as ice in your smoothie to make it cold. I buy frozen fruit in bulk when it’s on offer, it’s perfect for smoothies avoids the mess of chopping and peeling the fruit
More Smoothie Recipes
- Tropical fruit smoothie with Greek yogurt
- Almond butter smoothie
- Ugly green smoothie
- Peanut butter and banana smoothie
Peach And Pineapple Smoothie Recipe
Peach Pineapple Smoothie
- 1 Banana peeled
- 1 Peach peeled, stone removed and chopped
- Juice of 1 orange
- 2 Rings of pineapple. My fresh pineapple was a bit too sour for the smoothie, so I used canned pineapple in its own juice.
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Pour into glasses and add eyes for instant Minions.