Homemade Granola with Yogurt and Blueberries.
It’s almost too lovely to eat. Homemade Granola, Yogurt and Blueberries = Perfection in a cup. Full of the good stuff: oats, coconut, yogurt and fruit – I actually think it may contain everything you need in one meal. Best of all, my kids love it and it takes around 30 seconds to get it together so it’s the perfect that ‘I’m late for school’ breakfast (or after dinner snack).
Click here for my Clean Eating, Kid Friendly, Super, Ultra Easy Granola (I may sound a bit conceited, but its that good).
I may be going a bit overboard with the photos of blueberries, but they look so pretty!
OK, One more then I promise, I’m done.Print
- Clean Eating Granola (see super easy recipe on Cleaneatingwithkids.com)
- Greek Yogurt
- Blueberries (or any other fruit)
- OPTIONAL: Cinnamon and Maple Syrup to serve.
- Layer all ingredients in a bowl or glass.
- Sprinkle with Cinnamon and maple syrup and serve.