Clean Eating Parmesan Potato Chips
Oh yes. Just yes. These Parmesan Potato Chips are that good that they hardly ever make it to our plates. Kids flock like seagulls as they come out of the oven. So, when in doubt ALWAYS make more.
For a standard serve, I work on one large potato per person, but there are never leftovers. Seriously. These are Good.
Every week I buy a 8 kilo bag of potatoes. It sounds like a lot, but we manage to get through it. I try and add potato to a lot of our meals as it’s really cost effective and, well, delicious.
- 8 large potatoes (peeled and cut into potato chip sized lengths)
- 2 table spoons Olive oil
- 1/2 Cup – 1 Cup grated Parmesan Cheese (this will depend on how cheesy you like your chips)
- 1 teaspoon seal salt
- 2 Table spoons plain flour
- Preheat oven to 180′ Celcius / 370 Fahrenheit.
- Dust flour and salt over your potatoes. Using your hands, mx to make sure the flour coats the potatoes. This will increase the crispiness at the end. Add the oil and parmesan to the potatoes and mix around with to get potatoes nicely covered.
- Spread the cheesy potatoes evenly on a non stick oven tray.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 min. Now this may vary a bit depending on how thick your potato chips have been cut. You will know they are ready when they turn a golden colour.
- Remove from the oven and serve.